Monday, February 15, 2010

Unfathomable Cuteness...

That's one happy dog.

Hopefully I'm not committing 'doggie stalking' by posting photos of someone else's dog, but hopefully I get a pass as unofficial 'Auntie' to Winnie. Her person, Jillian, just sent me these photos so of course they MUST go on her blog. Jillian says Winnie is settling in very nicely and by the way she is happily cuddling on Jillian lap (above), it's obviously true. No word yet on how Emma is feeling about Balloon and Buckley (or vice versa), but I'm sure Winnie will eventually succumb to their charms!

Jillian and Winnie looking snazzy in matching pink gear and Buckley looking boyishly handsome in his everyday spots.

I used to think Winnie smelled like maple syrup behind the ears. Maybe Balloon thinks so too?

Winnie in her element: tucked into bed and so blissed out her overbite is showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment