Monday, December 14, 2009

How to sleep like a Rottie, even if you're a chiwhawhawha...


Just had to share this photo of Emma and Brogan in bed. Rotties are notorious for sleeping with their legs up in the air, and Emma is usually snuggled UNDER the covers. I took this picture just as I got out of bed, so Emma was actually under the covers on her back in the crook of my arm before I so cruelly uncovered her. Usually she dives for cover, but this time she couldn't be bothered.

Jillian (Emma's soon-to-be-adoptive mama-person) sent me a picture of her in bed with both her cat and dog laying on top of her. It's a lovely and silly picture which tells me that Emma is going to be getting just as many cuddles and kisses in her new home as she does here. Even more so, if you count Balloon, Emma's soon-to-be kitty buddy. As promised, here he is looking adorable in a scarf:

No comments:

Post a Comment